REM’s customers are some of the most satisfied in the industry. But don’t take our word for it. Read what they say about REM:
· “Shell Oil Company has utilized Risk Enterprise Management for our US claims handling services since 2003. REM has been consistently responsive to Shell’s requirements for prompt, effective claims administration of the routine, single-claim occurrence to the widespread, multi-claim incident. Their ability to quickly gear up or down to the scale of an event is proven and appreciated.” - Skip Neilson, Shell Oil Company
· “REM is very responsive along with possessing excellent customer service skills. We are proud to have REM as our TPA.” – Janette Byrd, The Pantry
· “My company marketed its TPA program in early 2009. We found REM to be the hands’ down winner in pricing, flexibility, its approach to claims’ handling and its robust RMIS system. We’ve now been a client for a few months. All promises made by REM have been delivered and I am very happy we selected REM as our new TPA. I can’t say enough about how knowledgeable, responsive and helpful my Account Manager is. She is truly a joy to work with!” - Gretchen Hanes, Thomson
· “Risk Enterprise Management has been excellent in effectively managing our workers compensation claims because they understand our company’s culture and approach to managing claims. Our partnership with REM has made a significant positive impact at Ryan Incorporated Central.” - Jeff Schultz, Ryan Incorporated Central
· “The REM staff does an exceptionally great job. I never have to second guess their recommendations. The customer services and claim handling are priceless.” – LaWanda Goodloe, Inland Risk & Insurance Management Services
· “REM is responsive to our requests. They care about doing a good job and it shows. REM staff works well with my team.” - Val Thomas, PCL Constructors Inc.
· “REM’s staff is always thoroughly prepared for scheduled meetings, punctual for appointments, and they work noticeably well with fellow co-employees as a team… Their thoroughly thought-out work product leaves nothing to chance. Legal advice is not dispensed second hand, but rather researched and provided. Claims are viewed with not just a single vantage point in handling, but are discussed in a manner that is practical and representative of their true value. Further, their staff is always willing to review a case in its most finite detail, which I consider a reflection of the individuals’ overall satisfaction with their profession, and working knowledge within their trade. This makes our experience with REM quite a valuable one, and one well worth maintaining.” -Robert Celestino, JJ White, Inc.
THE RESULTS ARE IN…
An independent service research firm polled our customers on key service and quality measures … and this is how our customers rate REM and others they’ve worked with: