Service. Access. Transparency.
REM is pleased to offer our customers complete access to claim information through our proprietary Risk Management Information System (RMIS), illumin. Requiring only a PC with Internet access, our system is robust, user-friendly and cost-effective We offer unlimited “open” data fields to capture customized, reportable information pertinent to each customer’s risk profile. Our trending, analysis and stewardship capabilities are leading the industry.
In conjunction with our detailed best practices, conscientious staff, and “not documented, not done,” philosophy, our RMIS system provides our customers with the detailed information, transparency of operations, flexibility and reportability necessary to make informed Risk Management decisions.
Our Fully Integrated System includes:
- Electronic Integration of New Claims Four (4) Times Daily
- Integration of Customer’s HR & Product Data
- Integration with Customer-Selected Vendors
- Detailed Claims Data with Unlimited Customer-Specific Fields
- Customer Access to Adjuster Notes
- Customized Report Templates for Each User plus 16 Standard Report Templates
- Automated Notifications of Significant Events (Including Reserves and Payment)
- Automated Diaries (with Adjustable Dates) for Supervisors & Adjusters
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Return-to-Work Tracking
- OSHA Reporting Capabilities
- Historical Data Conversion & Consolidated Loss Reporting
Data Conversion & Interface
REM provides seamless large-scale historical data conversion, along with the ability to integrate customer data to a single source-- making the choice to switch to REM virtually effortless. We provide a timeline of 8 weeks or less to accomplish data conversions.
REM uses its expertise in data integration to deliver the following capabilities:
- Electronic interfaces to carriers, other TPAs, and customer-owned RMIS
- Customized client record layouts/unique data elements with full analysis of codes and mapping to varied data structures
- Control reports to ensure ease of data reconciliation
REM’s claim management system contains more than 1,500 edits to help ensure the accuracy of data entered. In addition, new edits are continually developed and added to the system. Customer-specific custom edits can be incorporated to further improve data quality. We can also pre-populate claim intake data fields with our customers’ Human Resources data or product information to reduce input error and deliver high quality, customized output.