- REM Preferred Partners Provide Best in Class Service
- Review of All Medical Bills - Average over 64% Net Savings Nationally
- Comprehensive PPO Network – Over 750,000 providers
- Field, Telephonic, Early Intervention, Vocation Rehabilitation Case Management
- Rigorous Focus on Customer Return to Work Programs
- Independent Medical Consultants
- Pharmaceutical Benefit Management
- Carve-Out Specialty Networks (DME, TENS, Radiology, Diagnostics)
- Crisis Counseling
- Flexible Model: REM’s Preferred Partners or Customer Selected Vendors
The REM Managed Care program is one of the most comprehensive and flexible in the industry. Our network of preferred specialists are carefully selected and coordinated by our Quality Assurance team, delivering unmatched quality and savings to our customers.
We know that as medical costs continue their upward spiral, effective use of managed care services is more important than ever. Use of top quality preferred partners is just part of the equation. REM’s Best Practices integrates our professionals’ management throughout the life of the claim, optimizing outcomes. Our Managed Care program provides injured workers with high quality support and facilitates Return to Work at the earliest medically appropriate date. We do not own or hold financial interest in our Preferred Providers, but have selected them based on their consistent cost-effectiveness, quality, and adherence to our Best Practices to provide the best value for our customers. We also know that some customers prefer to use vendors outside of our Preferred Partner list— we can easily integrate a customer selected vendor into the program – just another example of the extraordinary flexibility that REM brings to third party claim administration.